One thing we can't recycle is wasted time.
The bibtex references can be found in the following bib file : bibtex
- F. Ségonne. Segmentation of Medical Images under Topological Constraints. PhD thesis, co-supervised by B. Fischl and E. Grimson, MIT, December 2005 (pdf).
- F. Ségonne: "Unsupervised Skull Stripping in MRI", Masters Thesis, co-supervised by O. Faugeras and B. Fischl, MIT AI Lab, June 2002.
- Ségonne, F and Fischl, B. Integration of Topological Constraints in Medical Image Segmentation. Biomedical Image Analysis: Methodologies and Applications, Dec 2007 (pdf).
- Ségonne, F. and Pacheco, J. and Fischl, B. Geometrically-Accurate Topology Simplification of Triangulated Cortical Surfaces Using Non-Separating Loops. IEEE Transaction on Medical Imaging, 26(4), p518-529, Apr 2007 (pdf).
- Ségonne, F. Active Contours Under Topology Control. Genus Preserving Level Sets. Internation Journal of Computer Vision, Sep 2007 (pdf).
- Yu, P. and Ellen Grant, P. and Qi, Y. and Han, X. and Ségonne, F. and Pienaar, R. and Busa, E. and Pacheco, J. and Makris, N. and Buckner, R.-L and Golland, P. and Fischl, B. Cortical surface shape analysis based on spherical wavelets. IEEE Transaction on Medical Imaging, 26(4), p582-597, Apr 2007 (pdf).
- Desikan, R. and Ségonne, F. and Fischl, B. and Quinn, B.T. and Dickerson, B.C. and Blacker, D. and Buckner, R.L. and Dale, A.M. and Hyman, B.T. and Albert, M.S. and Killiany, R.J. An Automated Labeling System for Subdividing the Human Cerebral Cortex on MRI Scans into Gyral Based Regions of Interest. NeuroImage 2006 (pdf).
- Fennema-Notestine, C., Ozyurt, I. B., Clark, C. P., Morris, S., Bischoff-Grethe, A., Bondi, M. W., Jernigan, T. L., Fischl, B., Segonne, F., Shattuck, D. W., Leahy, R. M., Rex, D. E., Toga, A. W., Zou, K. H., Morphometry BIRN, and Brown, G. G. Quantitative Evaluation of Automated Skull-Stripping Methods Applied to Contemporary and Legacy Images: Effects of Diagnosis, Bias Correction, and Slice Location. Human Brain Mapping, March 2006 (pdf).
- F. Ségonne, A.M. Dale, E. Busa, M. Glessner, D. Salat, H. K. Hahn, and B. Fischl. A Hybrid Approach to the Skull Stripping Problem in MRI. NeuroImage, vol. 22, pp. 1160-1075, 2004 (pdf).
- O. Faugeras and G. Adde and G. Charpiat and C. Chefd'Hotel and M. Clerc and T. Deneux and R. Deriche and G. Hermosillo and R. Keriven and P. Kornprobst and J. Kybic and C. Lenglet and L. Lopez-Perez and T. Papadopoulo and J.-P. Pons and F. Segonne and B. Thirion and D. Tschumperle and T. Vieville and N. Wotawa. Variational, geometric and statistical methods for modeling brain anatomy and function. NeuroImage, April 2004, vol. 23(S1), pp. S46-S55 (pdf).
- Fischl, B. and Salat, D.H. and Van der Kouwe, A. and Makris, N. and Ségonne, F. and Dale, A.M. Sequence-Independant Segmentation of Magnetic Resonance Images. NeuroImage, April 2004, vol. 23(S1), pp. S69--S84 (pdf).
- L. M. Angelone, A. Potthast, F. Ségonne, S. Iwaki, J. Belliveau, G. Bonmassar. Metallic Electrodes and Leads in Simulation EEG-MRI: Specific Absoption Rate (SNR) Simulation Studies. Bioelectromagnetics (2004), vol. 25(4) (pdf).
- Fischl, B. and Van der Kouwe, A. and Destrieux, C. and Halgren, E. and Ségonne, F. and Salat, D.H. and Busa, E. and Seidman, L.J. and Goldstein, J. and Kennedy, D. and Caviness, V. and Makris, N. and Rosen, B. and Dale, A.M. Automatically Parcellating the Human Cerebral Cortex. Cerebral Cortex, 2004, vol. 14, pp. 11--22 (pdf).
Main International Conferences
- Thorstensen, N. and Ségonne, F. and Keriven, R. Karcher means for shape and image denoising. International Conference on Scale Space (SSVM), Norway, Jun 2009 (pdf).
- Thorstensen, N. and Ségonne, F. and Keriven, R. Normalization and Preimage Problem in Gaussian Kernel PCA. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, San Diego, USA, Oct 2008 (pdf).
- Duchenne, O. and Audibert, J.Y. and Keriven, R. and Ponce, J. and Ségonne, F. Segmentation by transduction. Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, Jun 2008 (pdf).
- E. Aganj, J.-P. Pons, F. Ségonne, and R. Keriven. Spatio-Temporal Shape from Silhouette using Four-Dimensional Delaunay Meshing. ICCV, Oct. 2007 (pdf).
- P. Etyngier, F. Ségonne, and R. Keriven. Shape Priors using Manifold Learning Techniques. ICCV, Oct. 2007 (pdf).
- P. Etyngier, R. Keriven, and F. Ségonne. Projection onto a shape manifold for image segmenation with prior. ICIP 2007 (pdf).
- J.-P. Pons, F. Ségonne, J.-D. Boissonnat, L. Rineau, M. Yvinec, and R. Keriven. High-Quality Consistent Meshing of Multi-Label Datasets. I.P.M.I, July. 2007. (pdf).
- Yu, P. and Han, X. and Ségonne, F. and Liu, A. and Poldrack, P. and Golland, P. and Fischl, B. Shape-based Discrimination and Classification of Cortical Surfaces. International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Aug. 2006, pp. 445--448 (pdf).
- Yu, P. and Han, X. and Ségonne, F. and Buckner, R.L. and Pienaar, R. and Grant, P.E. and Golland, P. and Fischl, B. Cortical Surface Shape Analysis Based on Spherical Wavelet Transformation. CVPRW '06: Workshop on Mathematical Methods in Biomedical Image Analysis, June 2006 (pdf).
- F. Ségonne, J.P. Pons, E. Grimson and B. Fischl. Active Contours Under Topology Control - Genus Preserving Level Sets. biomedical imaging workshop, I.C.C.V. 2005, pp. 135--145, 'runner up for best paper' (pdf).
- F. Ségonne, E. Grimson, and B. Fischl. A Genetic Algorithm for the Topology Correction of Cortical Surfaces. I.P.M.I 2005, vol. 3565,pp 393--405 (pdf).
- F. Ségonne, E. Grimson, and B. Fischl. Topological Correction of Subcortical Segmentation. MICCAI, Montreal, 2003, vol. 2879, pp. 695--702 (pdf).
- P. Etynigier, R. Keriven, and F. Ségonne. Projection onto manifolds, manifold denoising \& application to image segmentation wtih non linear shape priors. CERTIS memo, 2007, RR 07-33 (pdf).
- Ségonne, F. and Pacheco, J. and Fischl, B. Geometrically-Accurate Topology Simplification of Triangulated Cortical Surfaces Using Non-Separating Loops. CERTIS memo, 2006, RR 06-24.
- F. Ségonne, J.P. Pons, B. Fischl, and E. Grimson. A Novel Active Contour Framework: Multi-Component Level Set Evolution Under Topology Control. CSAIL memo AIM-2005-020 (pdf).